Saturday, May 23, 2009

problems

hello bloggers, i've got a problem since last night i think. it's really annoying me. hey you the girl that successly made me a little bit stressful, i ask you whats your problem then? i've never known you before and then suddenly you came to my life, try to break my life or lovelife? please go away, i don't want to fight with you, i thought you came to me to make friends with me, but you've just made me angry. some people said "hey just forget it, you'll get stressed out if you think about it too much, i don't want you get stressed out", and the other said "i know the way to reply it" so what should i do now? i'm angry but i don't want stress, but i want to explain to that person but the person still not understand, aaaaaaaaaa advice please, and truth

No comments: